Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Fray"ed So...

It's been a few days since I went to see The Fray at the Big Spring Jam with a few friends and I am posting about it in almost record time. Sad, huh?

Anyway, we got a little wet, a little squooshed, and we went a little crazy! I am sooo glad I went! We had so much fun!

Here are a few pictures...
Photobucket

Isaac at piano

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SO FUN! It was a great warm-up for the U2 concert NEXT TUESDAY IN ATLANTA! WHOOT WHOOT!

4 comments:

Stefanie H said...

Wow looks like yall got a good spot in the crowd!! HAHA emily...

Jessica M said...

I'm glad y'all had fun. Cute pictures! Looks like y'all were really close to the band.

Emily H. said...

Charity, it was so fun! Thanks for posting so I can steal your pictures :) I'm going to be looking for your post about the U2 concert- I want to hear all about it. Hopefully you can "grope" Bono on the arm like you did Chris Martin! :)

The Williamses said...

Sigh....... I am soooo jealous. Not so much about the Fray, or U2 (sorry, overhyped)... but concerts!!!!! and grownups!!!! someday...... I'm glad you had fun!!