Monday, March 3, 2008
"I Can't Say Anything Around You..."
Thats what I have been saying to my mom a lot lately. I claim she posts everything I say so I told her I can't say anything around her. Then I thought she would probably post that too! So I beat her to the punch. Which isn't really hard when you race a prego lady... Just kidding ! She knows I love her but it can get a little obnoxious and it makes you wonder what she will post next.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Alex - Isn't it great to know that she loves you so much she can't wait to share you with us all - endearing you to us all? Your mom really does love you and I know she is really proud of the young lady you are! Jenni Lanham
Thanks ! And yeah we just do it in fun!!! :)
Alex, you crack me up.
Don't stop giving her any info...she'll have to start making stuff up and then you'll really be in trouble.
So...Char...any good stories about your girls lately?
Post a Comment