I should post...
I want to post...
yet there isn't much to post about.
We have had small, brief bouts with a stomach bug lately.
I have had the partial creations that started as this, sitting at one end of my dining room table since prom weekend.

Hopefully, I will finish them before Friday.
I bought a new table at Ikea when I went a few weeks ago and have been anxiously awaiting the chance to put it into place.
So- last weekend, we removed this from our "eat-in" kitchen area.

We made the table about a year after we moved in, because the space is small and this was a good solution. But we live in this house differently than we did 7 years ago. Now I just have to sell this table and chairs to help me pay for my replacement project ... or wait until next month.
I'm going to put it on Craigs list soon, but if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me at charitystratton@bellsouth.net I am asking $200 for both the table and chairs.
Other than that, I am just enjoying the ebb and flow of life.



3 comments:
Can't wait to see the table!!! :)
Can't wait to see the new table! Hmm, it appears that Sonja and I are speaking in unison.
I always liked your table in the kitchen. But life always is changing....I must say I hope all feel better soon. I hate stomach bugs.
Post a Comment