Monday, January 17, 2011

Take me away...I got a pocket full of...hearts?

It has been a busy weekend for all of us. When I realized that there wouldn't be school again on Friday, I decided it was time to start a project...painting the living room. I'll post pictures later this week when I get the room put back together.

But Alex had a surprise kidnapping Saturday morning around 8:30 am. They took her away wrapped in a bed sheet with a pillowcase over her head and over her feet, for a day of birthday fun. I hadn't taken into account that one of my helpers would be gone for hours when planning my "project". Anyway, luckily I got pictures of the kidnappers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wonder what the neighbors thought.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Samantha also had a full weekend...sleeping over at friends' homes, (also didn't take this into account)...but she was still away this morning when some Beehives came over to heart-attack her room, welcoming her to Young Women's. She was thrilled! I got a few shots of the vandals...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tomorrow concludes what we, at our house, are calling the 10 day weekend of 2011.  If I had known it would end up being 10 days, I could have planned more projects!  Oh well! Maybe in 15 years when it happens again!

1 comment:

Jessica M said...

Oh what fun times your girls are having!