Monday, May 31, 2010

Say Cheese...and other happenings

My last post said something about posting pictures "tomorrow". Wow- I really meant someday. Sorry Mom Stratton...I know you have been waiting... Here are a ton of pictures!

Here is Sam in her costume that we all agree was horrendous, but she sure is cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


A group shot with my teacher and classmates...

Photobucket

This is for Nanny who requested a shot of me in my costume. Ha ha - Maybe I'll make the Christmas newsletter this year!
Photobucket

Me and my girls...
Photobucket

Me and my sisters...we are only missing Holly and Ginny :)
Photobucket

Here are a few more pictures of the general comings and goings of the Strattons lately...

CJ doing dishes in the little outdoor playhouse I got at a garage sale for $10...
Photobucket

And here he is on the slide of the play-system we got at our neighbors curb for free. Her kids out-grew it but it fits CJ perfectly!

Photobucket

A few pics from the Laurels trip to Bridgestreet to find modest clothing.
Photobucket
Aren't they adorable?!
Photobucket


"Someday" I will post the video of the girls' piano recitals, but for now here are pictures of the girls with their piano teachers...

Photobucket
Photobucket

A bit of fun on the slip and slide...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And lastly.... Cheese...
*note to self* do not leave an open package of cheese anywhere near CJ...
Photobucket

Extra Sharp Cheddar...

Photobucket
He loves it...and we love him!

4 comments:

Mere said...

How do you have the MOST adorable, gorgeous, beautiful kids in the world?! Ah! I love you and love them!

Emily H. said...

I love how the "cheese" fit not only with all the smiley pictures but actual cheese that CJ ate- too cute. Loved all your pictures and SO sad that I missed out on the fun with the laurels at bridgestreet! I'm stealing those pictures. I love those girls. Thanks Charity!

Jessica M said...

Ugh, can I get a shine edit on the piano picture? At least Samantha has stars in her eyes. Looks like your laurels had fun! I miss those girls.

Jenni said...

Looks like sun happenings for the fam! Great pics and love the cheese man!