So, I decided I would take a picture of CJ next to the fire hydrant at the edge of our yard, every year. I wish I had thought of it last year, but oh well...and I'll probably forget my plan by next year...haha
So, doesn't he look more mature?

I should've done his hair...

Wasn't thinking about the fact that every dog in the neighborhood relieves himself here.

The above is my favorite...I said, "Stand up big and tall" and this is what he did. How did we ever live without this sweet boy?!
Of course the next day, he climbed into my car, put the keys in the ignition and turn it on, not all the way, just enough to turn on the radio and air, but he was pretty thrilled with himself. Scary huh?



4 comments:
Oh my, that is DEFINITELY scary. He's definitely a boy! He's smart though...it just shows that he pays attention to what you do :) He's so stinkin' cute. I love that boy.
Can't believe he is 2 already! Where has time gone? Such a cutie! About the car... YIKES! Better keep those keys up high!
He is CUTE CUTE CUTE! I am already looking forward to next year's picture. ;)
He is extremely cute. I'm glad he's my friend. The pants on the ground post made me laugh! That song was one of the only good moments on Idol this year - that guy should have won.
Your peony is lovely! I think I need to plant one.
Post a Comment