Amidst our crazy weekend, we took a moment to celebrate CJ's 2nd birthday, since we had some extended family here.
Here are a few pictures:

CJ got scared and started crying when everyone spontaneously sang "happy birthday" to him. Sad face...

Cousins...Mackenzie and Sam

Natalie and CJ...

Nanny watching CJ cruise on his new tricycle with his beloved goggles. It was so funny, he would not wear the cute ball cap, but loved wearing those goggles that totally smooshed his ears. Ha ha...he cracked us up!

and...I have counted at least 65 blooms I have gotten from my peony plant this year...totally blowing my mind... I wish I could find a book that listed flowers that bloom for each month of the year in the south, I would plant them over time, so that eventually I would be able to cut fresh flowers from my yard all year round! Wouldn't that be amazing?! If you know of a book with such a list, please let me know!

I adore fresh flowers!
I will post later about the dance recitals...I am trying to, dare I say, put up video of both recitals...so far I have not had much luck uploading videos. If any of you out there have any tips, please let me know-
**Here are a few more pictures my sister took that were better than mine :) Thanks Sarah!



Safety first!



4 comments:
The peonies are BEAUTIFUL! All from one plant? I also love the cake and CJ's face with the goggles. :)
Poor sweet tears! At least he got a tricycle out of it. The cake looks luscious!
You know how much I love those peonies lined up like that! Beautiful!
Your peonies are GORGEOUS!!
Lil man has the same goggles. And I'm pretty sure I have pictures of him wearing them while riding his trike too! lol
Post a Comment