Thursday, May 28, 2009

Belated Birthday

CJ's first birthday was May 11th and I can't believe he is one year old! Cliff's mom was here with her beautiful camera and let me take some pictures. Now I have "camera envy". Don't worry I will repent and be content. :)

*CJ takes his first bite of sweet sugary goodness*
CJ's first cupcake

*Cupcake anyone?*
Photobucket

*CJ checking out his new bath toys*
CJ & bath toys

*CJ's new favorite thing...his own brush*
Cj with his new brush

It was great having Cliff's mom here for both Mother's day and CJ's birthday. I hope to post more pictures of our visit soon!

9 comments:

Stefanie H said...

Ok just give me that baby!!

Holly Long said...

He's too cute! I promise all your kids look so much alike at that age. Also, it looks like he got a haircut? Either that or his hair grows super straight. :)

Jessica M said...

That last smile is priceless. He is so darling, I can't believe he's one already!

hope said...

He is such a cutie!! It was great seeing you last night. Sorry you missed the movie.

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

He's big! What a cute boy. Enjoy.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, I love the 1st birthday celebration! So big! Thanks for taking those pictures for me yesterday . . . perfect timing!

The Williamses said...

1)He is the perfect mix of you and Cliff! I can see both of you in him.
2)Wow he's gotten big and grown-up looking!
3)He has the same birthday as my Ira :-)
Love and miss you guys!
L

Emily H. said...

CJ has seriously grown so fast in the past few months. He sure doesn't look like a cute baby anymore but a handsome little man!

Anonymous said...

In the least creeper-ish way possible, I am in LOVE with this boy! He is so stinkin' cute. ...and I haven't even met him.

And, just to clarify, I'm Meredith's friend. I might blog stalk, but I don't actually leave comments about people's children when they have no idea who I am. That is creeper at it's finest.