Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shiver me timbers!

CJ's favorite thing to do lately is to play pirates! It is so cute! He has perfected his "argh!" and he swings his arm in, with a scowl on his face...like this...

Photobucket

He's been walking the plank...

Photobucket

and jumping into the ocean...

Photobucket

being pulled from the alligators...

Photobucket

searching for buried treasure...

Photobucket

Apparently, even little pirates need their mommy after a long day of sword-fighting and pillaging.

Photobucket

He is the cutest pirate that I know!

10 comments:

kg said...

He is a cute pirate. Did you know there is a national pirate day? When Mark worked for Boeing, he showed up on 'pirate day' and was handed an eye patch, etc. to wear!

Jessica M said...

Where did you find that song??

I see so much of Samantha in CJ's expressions. You can tell him that Brother Marsaw fully supports his new favorite thing and will give him a high five on Sunday.

Karen said...

Oh my. That is cute. And I've got ideas post....loved it. Stake YW is a great fit for you. Have fun.

Mere said...

Yay! That little arm things with the arg is what he was doing on Sunday!

Emily H. said...

Oh man he IS so cute! The first picture is my fave.

NanaBell said...

Cute! We need to find him an eye patch to round out his pirate ensemble.

Sonja said...

Tyler was watching me read this and the first thing he said was "why is CJ playing pirates alone? Where am I?" We'll have to have a pirate play date soon!

Michelle said...

So cute!

Stacey said...

That is hilarious! What a cute little boy! I loved how you got a picture of how he acted out every scene.

Lori said...

This is so cute!