
Mostly as we imagined...

I told y'all I work better with a deadline...the dress is done.
Here are the Before and Afters:
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

We were totally prepared to go find the perfect shoes and clutch when we found these shoes and a clutch at the thrift store!


Anyone want to guess what our grand total was?



14 comments:
Right around $50?
I think you've just volunteered yourself to make my wedding dress! :) Okay, not really, but you're seriously amazing! It looks SO good! I think it is more around 35 or 40.
You're such a bargain hunter, i'd guess $32.50.
And let's see...Kierstyn should be going to prom in about 7 years. You're not doing anything in 7 years, are you?! :)
You are amazing!!! I say $25!
Looks great! You told me how much, but I've already forgotten. I'm guessing $24.99.
$37.53?? Oh, and you are making room for my girls later on, too, right????
Wow! I love it!
You are amazing! Alex is going to be beautiful in it!
You are a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Truly! Wow! And the clutch? Shoes from Cold water creek?? Knowing you, I'll put your grand total somewhere around $12. What would have cost a normal person $150.
Loved seeing all the Atlanta pictures. Cannot believe the view from your sister's apartment. Incredible! And I think we should plan rendezvous at IKEA on a regular basis.
AWESOME!!!
Seriously!? It's amazing Charity!! W.O.W.
I am floored! It's gorgeous!
Yay for you... and your blessed daughter that gets to wear this beautiful gown!!! I'll guess 25.00! Does the winner get all the rest of the money that your daughter saved for the other dress? What?! No?! bummer, snicker!
You are a phenom, my friend. Crazy good, you are!
Really though, stop teasing...what did you spend???
Post a Comment