Since I missed half of this year, here is my year in review. Not complete, but good enough. I am looking back at the year and what I want to do differently next year. How about ya'll?
2010 was quite a rollercoaster for our family... good thing we love rollercoasters :) Hope you have an incredible Christmas.
PS - do you need to sell me some of those candle holders you used for festival. I am looking for the ones with the little thumb holes, antique style... just thought i would try and swindle yours, hee-hee!
2 comments:
I love your picture header. CJ's expression is great. I like doing year in review collages too. It's fun to see where you've been in a glance.
2010 was quite a rollercoaster for our family... good thing we love rollercoasters :) Hope you have an incredible Christmas.
PS - do you need to sell me some of those candle holders you used for festival. I am looking for the ones with the little thumb holes, antique style... just thought i would try and swindle yours, hee-hee!
Post a Comment