Things like...
...screaming at the top of his lungs with a smile on his face, just because he can, usually in stores.
...no more walking ...only running...full throttle
...spewing water in sacrament meeting and thinking it's so funny (and it is because he smiles so cute when he does it, but we unsuccessfully try not to laugh so as not to encourage him) Darn!
...new scratches and bumps, after which I say " Are you ok?" he says "no" and then continues running full throttle.
...making demands...like "I- steyes, I-steyes" (Little Einsteins)
...finding daddy's stash of gum and mints in his laptop case...I found him this morning with 3 in his mouth and 5 gooey half-chewed ones in his hand...he caught my eye and bolted...full throttle of course.
Last night, hoping that his long(-ish) hair was a source of his strength and vigor, we cut it. no luck...
The end is near. (pictures soon)
*The coordinating song for this post goes particularly well, I think :)



3 comments:
Your last comment made me laugh. I can't believe that boy is two.
What goes around comes around. You did it to me, now he's doing it to you. :)
Samson?? LOL
Understand the full throttle. I've been exhausted for 3 years now.
Post a Comment