I can't believe how grown up he's getting, so cute! Him and Kenadie would get along great - she's a toothbrush theif, too!
Love the accompanying song! And what great looking tile in the bathroom, eh? I love that CJ looks so happy in his crimes.
Mark does the same thing to Matt's toothbrush! I think Mark has like 4 or 5 of his own but LOVES Matt's! Matt hates it so he hides it up high now. He will still get a hold of it now and then...but we don't share that with Daddy. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe how grown up he's getting, so cute! Him and Kenadie would get along great - she's a toothbrush theif, too!
Love the accompanying song! And what great looking tile in the bathroom, eh? I love that CJ looks so happy in his crimes.
Mark does the same thing to Matt's toothbrush! I think Mark has like 4 or 5 of his own but LOVES Matt's! Matt hates it so he hides it up high now. He will still get a hold of it now and then...but we don't share that with Daddy. :)
Post a Comment