Wednesday, October 29, 2008

*sprinkle*sprinkle* little Star

CJ has not been a baby who is prone to spraying his mother during diaper changes. Actually, he has only done it to all of us a total of 3 times since his birth. But last night, I was getting ready to give him a bath, took off his clothes and diaper and as I reached down to pick him up, he let loose with the sprinkler! I, being caught off-guard, squealed, which made him laugh in the most adorable delighted baby laugh. He was so darn pleased with himself! It was so cute! The girls and I were laughing our heads off right along with CJ.

These are some pictures from my cell phone...I think it takes better pictures than my old digital camera.

CJ in his contemplative drooling look.

Does anyone see the resemblance?

Hey baby! How you doin'?

I have to admit, I have a pretty sweet, simple life...as long as I don't think about it too much :)

11 comments:

hope said...

I am crackin up... ovr the 'moment' and the last picture caption. That is too funny!!! I love it.

Sonja said...

I love the last picture!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Love the pictures, Charity! It was great to visit with you for a few minutes last Sunday.

Dawn, said...

He is precious! The resemblance is hilarious, I laughed out loud!

danakat said...

Those pictures are precious!
I laughed out loud over his sprinkling. Little man only did that once to me and it freaked me out so much that I held him up and kind of aimed "him" away from the furntiture.

Jessica M said...

How funny. Isn't it great when we can laugh our way through? Cute pictures, especially the tongue sticking out!

Matt and Jade said...

Your phone does take good pictures, I'm a little jealous. CJ's cute too.

Adriane said...

Hi! I'm cousins with Clifford Lee, your husband. We were at BYU together and we were neighbors one semester in Nielson Apartments. It's good to find your blog. What beautiful children you have. I hope that we can all see each other someday. We'll have to take a trip to go and visit Sean and Sonja Eames. Sean is my first cousin and I think they're in your ward! So fun. I hope you have a wonderful night! Adriane Hapgood

The Williamses said...

Boys are great aren't they? :-)

Stefanie H said...

come on, share more pics of that absolutely adorable baby u've got :) share the cuteness!!
:)

Hunter Family said...

Hello Stratons! We found you through the Clayton's blog, isn't networking fun!

It was great to read up on your family, sounds like you all are doing well. If you'd like to follow us, we're at www.mybugfamily.blogspot.com!

Merry Christmas!