Heres a poem because I am a little bored and I think its neat. Its called Awaking :) (I made it in 7th grade)
Awaking
When the crystal moon shines on the mountains ,I stare as if hypnotized by its strength.
As the sun peeks over it paints a picture if serenity around them.
The blank canvas of the sky is being filled with brilliant purples, oranges, and yellows , as the sun is in full view.
The birds whistle their melody in daylight to show appreciation to earths beauty.
As the fish in the water rise to mornings awake, the waves calm to the silence.
The clouds are cotton balls dropped in the sky.
Then a mountain lion runs like the wind splashing through the water eying the prey.
Wind is peace , nature is joy , and I am awake.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow Alex. That's amazing. I really enjoyed it. 7th grade you say? Wow.
Post a Comment