



My friend Shannon took these beautiful pictures of little CJ last week. They are so cute! I am posting my favorites. Hope ya'll enjoy them as much as I do. He is so sweet--didn't she do a great job?!
We are loving every moment with him. He is such a good baby. . .and so kissable! Sorry that I haven't spent more time blogging, but I've been a little distracted by my new love interest.



8 comments:
These pictures are beautiful! My favorite is the first one but they all are treasure. Enjoy that little one and keep in touch when you can no pressure here.
Shan did do a great job - I love how it looks like he is smiling in many of them. I can't blame you for being distracted - what a cute distraction he is! I need to make it over to love on him myself - why is it that it seems so hard just to make it a few streets over? Tell the girls I said hi!
Those are so beautiful! What a handsome little man! :)
These are just precious! I love seeing the resemblance between CJ and his sisters. He is so handsome--hope we can meet him soon!
So darling! Glad to finally see them. =0) The ones on Kim's blog are adorable too.
Such wonderful pictures of CJ that your sharing with us. He is a cutie.
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Stratton Grandparents in Nevada!
He is adorable! I just found your blog through others. I was so excited to see you had a baby! He is just precious.
Charity,
I just ran across your blog...the pics of CJ are sooo cute!! She did a great job!
Post a Comment