Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A House of Order...well almost



So I realized that from my laptop I can post one picture at a time...so here is a picture of the wall in my room with all of my craft and sewing stuff. I moved it from the office to make room for the baby, getting rid of much (sob, sob) in the process. Sorry it is so dark. You may also want to note the pile of towels strategically placed on the right so as not to appear too orderly or organized.

This was the big project at my house for the last month or two. I finally feel like it is organized enough that I can actually use the space. And now when I wake up, I don't see a pile of things to be put away. As soon as I figure out what I want to use to hold the slipcovers together in the front, I will be done with that project and can mark it off my "Things to Finish" list.

I started the "things to finish" list last week and had about 15 things on it. I have finished 5 things. Yeah! One of them was to finish the wallpaper in my bathroom. At least a year ago, Cliff and I wallpapered our bathroom. It looked great and I was so excited! Then, after putting all of the stuff away I realized I forgot to wallpaper the spot under the vanity. It was about 2 feet by 3 feet. I am embarassed to say that it only took me 20 minutes to do once I set out to do it. So...one more thing off my list! Yeah! On to the baby's room....

No comments: