Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Whatz up here....
This morning me and my mom ran and man that sure wakes you up in the morning.Also , last night we had some big cardboard boxes and me and Samantha taped them together and we tried to sleep in them or have them be a clubhouse or something but after a while we just headed up to bed. I also have to baby sit on Friday , cheer practice tomorrow , and swimming today! A fun filled day after I: Clean backyard , clean up the bathroom , clean the art gallery , empty my basket , put away folded clothes , put away clean dishes on the counter top , clean up the foyer , put away our box houses , And finish loading the dishwasher and wash the rest of the dishes. (At least Samantha has to help me.) Thats mainly whats going on here today , other than that I can be a lazy bum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Whew, It sure sounds like your a busy woman with the jobs and activities your doing. I'm glad that your running with your mom. That's good expercise for you. It's good that Samantha is helping you get things done too. Sounds like your all busy at your house.
Post a Comment