Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Stratton Clan has arrived having a blog

Dear Family,

This is my first writing on a blog ever and so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have been working and reading and trying to figure it out today. We will see if this works then I can add more and learn what to do next. I'm so excited.

Thank you all for your wonderful Mother's Day presents and phone calls. I just loved them. I took some pictures of some of them. I will show you, if I can figure out how to put them on here.

We went down to the Ritchie family for Mother's Day! Your father went fishing with Marleen, Bethany and Connor and they caught tons of stripped base which is some white meat. Then we came home and grilled them and ate them after we went swimming in their pool.

On Tuesday, your father was honored with a BBQ outside in the Quad and presents at the Medical School. We enjoyed it. They were so nice and gave your father a card to spend at Cabelos, where he can get some fishing and hunting things he likes. They also gave him a nice crystal cookie jar with his name and the logos of the Medical School on it.

Thank you so much Charity for setting up this blog. This way then I can find out about my family in one spot. Yea!

We sure do Love you all, Mom Stratton

2 comments:

Al said...

To post pictures , grandma , all you have to do is go on to post and on the posting site there is a picture of a small mountain scene(its a button)click it and it will say ''browse'' so you can look on your computer for the one you want to use,then it will show the picture on the post and when you publish it it will appear on the blog. Thats all there is to it! :-)

Charity said...

Was the BBQ at the school a retirement party? That sure was nice. I can't wait to see the pictures of the mother's day flowers.